We are currently seeking for an IT Service Manager to join our growing CMS (Consultancy, maintenance and Support) team.
As an IT Service Manager, you will work in a global team and in a multiple cultural environment, with the main responsibility of ensuring Service quality to our company clients in an Oracle retail implementation context.
- University degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Systems Engineering or similar;
- Proven working experience as a Service manager in the information technology sector;
- Experience in ITIL Process fulfillment (e.g. Service strategy, Design, Transition, incident/problem management)
- Responsible for Clients Proposals presentation and negociation.
- Communication, escalation and Reporting;
- Service Transition KPI’s;
- Ensure SLA´s achievements of Service Operation;
- Ensure Oracle Retail and Retail Consult development standards are met in all coding practices;
- Ability to manage expectations with the client, ensuring issues are addressed promptly and progressed with a high level of quality;
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and willingness to provide exceptional customer service;
- Solid ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders;
- Ability to build long-term relationships with clients;
- English and Spanish languages (preferably).
If you think your profile matches our requirements and you are looking for an experience that offers opportunity, growth, balance, and a feeling of value, apply to this job submitting your CV through the form or by e-mail to: email@example.com
Retail Consult – Transforming Retail with Passion