Quality Assurance Analyst
We are currently seeking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing delivery team.
- Design test plans, scenarios, and test cases in accordance with the specifications;
- Execute test cases along with appropriate test documentation;
- Manage defects ensuring they are correctly captured, reported, tracked and retested;
- Analyze test results; investigate the source of defects; report quality;
- Collaborate in the management and engage with the appropriate stakeholders.
- University degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Systems Engineering or similar;
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents;
- Knowledge in Quality Assurance processes.
- Experience using Defect Management tools;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Adaptable, flexible attitude and resilient to perform well under pressure;
- Availability to travel;
- Proficiency in English language.
If you think your profile matches our requirements and you are looking for an experience that offers opportunity, growth, balance, and a feeling of value, apply to this job submitting your CV through the form or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org