We are currently seeking for a Systems Administrator
to join our growing delivery team.
- Architecture/Design, Commissioning/Deployment, Maintenance and support of new and existing ICT Systems, network infrastructure and applications.
- Assess business ICT requirements and recommend new solutions or enhancements to current systems.
- Interact with management and staff to provide analytical and technical assistance for continuous improvement of IT solutions.
- Assure operation and security of the organization’s ICT Infrastructure and Solutions.
- Lead providers and partners support troubleshooting engagement to grant timely and effective issue resolutions.
- Ability to propose, document and maintain policies, procedures and processes, regarding organization's ICT systems and security governance.
- Team work and knowledge resource provision for co-workers.
- Establish and maintain a positive, productive relationship with all co-workers.
- University degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Systems Engineering or similar.
- Experience with LAN/WAN networking technologies (routing, switching, WiFi, VPN, etc).
- Experience with both client and server hardware/software;
- Experience with multiple Operating Systems either end-user or server oriented (Microsoft, Linux, etc).
- Experience with Management and Analytical tools.
- Experience with Storage and virtualization Technologies.
- Experience with Security Technologies (Firewall, Anti-virus/malware, SIEM, Events logging analysis, etc).
- Microsoft Active Directory Services.
- Datacenter ecosystem management and support experience.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well within a team;
- Availability to travel;
- Proficiency in English language. (Spanish is a plus);
If you think your profile matches our requirements and you are looking for an experience that offers opportunity, growth, balance, and a feeling of value, apply to this job submitting your CV through the form or by e-mail to: email@example.com