IT Support Specialist
We are currently seeking for an IT Support Specialist
to join our Internal Support team.
The candidate should match the following profile:
- Architecture/Design, Commissioning/Deployment, Maintenance and support of new and existing ICT Systems, network infrastructure and Internal applications.
- Full cycle Internal applications management.
- Assess business ICT requirements and recommend new solutions or enhancements to current systems.
- Interact with management and staff to provide analytical and technical assistance for continuous improvement of IT solutions.
- Assure operation and security of the organization’s ICT Infrastructure and Solutions.
- Lead providers and partners support troubleshooting engagement to grant timely and effective issue resolutions.
- Ability to propose, document and maintain policies, procedures and processes, regarding organization's ICT systems and security governance.
- Team work and knowledge resource provision for co-workers.
- Establish and maintain a positive, productive relationship with all co-workers.
- University degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Systems Engineering or similar.
- Experience with LAN/WAN networking technologies (routing, switching, WiFi, VPN, etc).
- Experience with both client and server hardware/software;
- Experience with multiple Operating Systems either end-user or server oriented (Microsoft, Linux, etc).
- Experience managing Internal Applications.
- Experience with Storage and Virtualization Technologies.
- Experience with Security Technologies (Firewall, Anti-virus/malware, SIEM, Events logging analysis, etc).
- Microsoft Active Directory Services.
- Datacenter ecosystem management and support experience.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well within a team;
- Availability to travel;
- Proficiency in English language. (Spanish is a plus);
This job offer is excellent for a skilled and experienced consultant willing to experiment new challenges, to become part of a daring and ambitious team, and to benefit of a competitive benefits package. If you think your profile matches our demand and you’d like to take a step further in your career, apply to this job offer submitting your CV through the form or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org