DevOps Software Engineer
We are currently seeking a DevOps Software Engineer
for one of the Group's companies. This is a great chance to be part of a growing organization that is dedicated to engineering best practices and processes as well as continually providing opportunities for professional growth.
The candidate should match the following profile:
- Work as a member of a Scrum team which develops and operates a set of services which provide the backbone of a rich ecosystem of DevSecOps tools used in modern cloud native development and operations.
- Build and maintain infrastructure and integrations.
- Maintain, mature, and audit security processes in our code and infrastructure.
- Automate and codify supporting security systems in all phases of the SLDC.
- Be an influence on the team through technical reviews, collaborating with other developers on the team on security best practices.
- Participate in focus groups, and tech talks to contribute to the research and implementation of new technologies, tools, and architectural patterns.
- Work closely with technical leads and other stakeholders to with the goal of architecting the platform optimally.
- Keep up to date on DevSecOps trends and best practices.
- University degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Systems Engineering or similar.
- 2+ years of Cloud Operations / DevOps professional experience.
- Proven understanding of software security and defensive coding techniques and left shift security models (DevSecOps).
- Experience with one or more of the following: managing Gitlab, writing pipelines as code, ELK stack and/or SonarQube.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps patterns and practices.
- Strong knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering.
- Experience with Opensource monitoring technologies (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack).
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies;
- Experience with Kubernetes and securing container workloads.
- Hands-on experience with continuous delivery pipelines, testing strategies, and quality validation.
- Hands-on experience with modern IaaS, PaaS and Serverless cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of modern release strategies such as Blue/Green, Canary, etc.
- Ability to work well within a team;
- Fluency in English with strong written and oral communication Skills.
If you think your profile matches our requirements and you are willing to experiment new challenges, to become part of a daring and ambitious team company that offers opportunity, growth, balance, and a feeling of value, apply to this job offer submitting your CV through the form or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org