Back-End Software Engineer
We are currently seeking a Back-end Developer
for one of the Group's companies. This is a great chance to be part of a growing organization that is dedicated to engineering best practices and processes as well as continually providing opportunities for professional growth.
The candidate should match the following profile:
- Work in sprints building new platform offerings and features using technologies like NoSQL, SQL and the .NET Core stack.
- Design and develop with a focus on maintainability, usability, performance and a consumer-grade user experience.
- Be an influence on the team through technical reviews, collaborating with other developers on the team, and ensuring adherence to coding and testing standards.
- Participate in focus groups, and tech talks to contribute to the research and implementation of new technologies, tools, and architectural patterns.
- Work closely with technical leads and other stakeholders to with the goal of architecting the platform optimally.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to front-end frameworks and technologies, cloud computing, and automated testing.
- Proactive doing your own proposals regarding solutions and technologies for the development process.
- University degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Systems Engineering or similar.
- 4+ years of experience in developing customer facing software.
- Professional experience with Microservices and Backend for frontend API’s.
- Experience of web API, REST API including API lifecycle management.
- Focused on delivery towards DevSecOps mentality and familiarity with BDD, TDD and DDD and experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance - User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Experience with RabbitMQ Or Other Messaging Technologies.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well within a team;
- Fluency in English with strong written and oral communication Skills.
If you think your profile matches our requirements and you are willing to experiment new challenges, to become part of a daring and ambitious team company that offers opportunity, growth, balance, and a feeling of value, apply to this job offer submitting your CV through the form or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org