Application Support Engineer
We are currently seeking for Application Support Engineer to join our Consultancy, Maintenance and Support Team.
- Support and troubleshoot production client environments;
- Assisting our Service/Senior Service Consultants with communication with clients by providing on-call support as needed, during business and non-business hours;
- Assist with the logging, reporting, and resolution of application issues;
- Ensure that development standards are met in all coding practices;
- Assist in defining application enhancements and modifications.
- University Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Systems Engineering or similar;
- Experience (academic and/or professional) in some of the following: PL/SQL, C, Oracle ProC, XML or Unix (shell scripting), and Java (J2EE and swing).
- Basic knowledge of databases;
- Analytical Skill to interpret and understand business processes by written requirements and technical specification documents;
- Adaptable, flexible attitude and resilient to perform well under pressure;
- Ability to work well within a team with several seniority levels;
- Good communication skills, problem solving mindset;
- Availability to travel;
- Good English level.
If you think your profile matches our requirements and you are looking for an experience that offers opportunity, growth, balance, and a feeling of value, apply to this job submitting your CV through the form or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org