Oracle Database Administrator
We are currently seeking for an Oracle Database Administrator to join our growing Infrastructure team.
- Actively participate in all the stages of an Infrastructure project lifecycle;
- Recommend solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data backup and recovery specifications;
- Perform the installation of Oracle’s full stack: Oracle Enterprise Linux, Oracle Database and Oracle Monitoring/Tuning Applications, ideally with experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Experience with Oracle Retail Suite;
- Train and orient junior colleagues;
- University Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology or similar;
- 2+ years of experience maintaining and administering Oracle databases in OLTP and OLAP environments;
- Experienced in performance analysis and tuning, scripting and automation, backup and recovery, clustering, and security;
- Professional experience with some of the technologies we work such as PL/SQL, Shell script, OIM, WebLogic and Oracle GoldenGate;
- Strong knowledge in security and network configuration;
- Strong communication, problem solving and soft skills to be exposed to customers on-site;
- Adaptable, flexible attitude and resilient to perform well under pressure;
- Ability to work well within a team with several seniority levels;
- Availability to travel;
- Proficient in English.
If you think your profile matches our requirements and you are looking for an experience that offers opportunity, growth, balance, and a feeling of value, apply to this job submitting your CV through the form or by e-mail to: email@example.com