BI Service Consultant
We are currently seeking for a BI Service Consultant to join our Consultancy, Maintenance and Support Team.
What we are offering:
What you’ll be doing:
- The opportunity to join a growing company with people passionate about their work in an international environment;
- The opportunity to work with best-in-breed methodologies, tools and techniques;
- Career Evolution;
- Training and Mentoring/Talent Development programs;
- Flexible working hours;
- Full package of Salary, perks and benefits (Health Insurance, mobile allowance and others);
- Extra days off;
- Wellbeing program;
- Partnerships with local businesses;
What we are looking for:
- Analyze, resolve and close the Incidents as per the SLAs with limited supervision;
- Contributes and participate on Problem solving (Bug fixes) analysis and enhancements as assigned;
- Carries out development based on functional specifications received from the Service Architect;
- Follow ITIL processes defined internally;
- Keep Service Desk and Knowledge Base Tool updated;
- Develop knowledge on different Oracle solutions accordingly to the different account’s specifications with guidance from the Service Architect and with support from Retail Consult internal Training program – Retail Academy;
- Experience (academic and/or professional) in the following: OBIEE / OBI Publisher.
- Advanced knowledge of databases – SQL and PL/SQL;
- Development in ODI is a plus.
- Availability to do on-call.
- Good ability to analyze requirements, apply reverse engineering, some knowledge of Micro Strategy is a plus.
- Analytical skills to interpret and understand business processes by written requirements and technical specification documents;
- Adaptable, flexible attitude and resilient to perform well under pressure;
- Ability to work well within a team with several seniority levels;
- Good communication skills, problem solving mindset;
- Good English level and basic to medium knowledge in Spanish is a plus.
- University Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Systems Engineering or similar.
If you think your profile matches our requirements and you are looking for an experience that offers opportunity, growth, balance, and a feeling of value, apply to this job submitting your CV through the form or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org