IT Project Manager
We are currently seeking for IT Project Manager to join our growing delivery team.
As an IT Project Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Leading project initiation, definition, planning, coordination, and delivering expected results;
- Selecting, developing and leveraging appropriate technical and business resources needed, for successful project execution;
- Aligning the project team around the project's visions, strategy, goals, and business objectives;
- Preparing project execution plans and ensuring projects are completed on schedule, within budget, meeting technical requirements, and achieving business objectives.
- Managing budget and schedule;
- Managing project resources;
- Leading regular project reviews with customers and stakeholders, including senior executives and business leaders;
- Coordinating and maintaining project communications;
- Ensuring project results are of the highest caliber, meeting technical and behavioral objectives, business case targets, and planned value.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business or Finance, Project Management or related fields;
- Experience working with technical teams to define and implement IT solution architectures, including software development, software configuration and integration, and IT infrastructure implementations;
- Experience working independently, in a team-oriented collaborative environment;
- Some schooling/certifications on IT and/or Project Management will be valued;
- Good communication skills, problem solving mindset;
- Adaptable, flexible attitude and resilient to perform well under pressure;
- Ability to work well within a team with several seniority levels;
- Fluent in English. Spanish a plus.
- Availability to travel.
If you think your profile matches our requirements and you are looking for an experience that offers opportunity, growth, balance, and a feeling of value, apply to this job submitting your CV through the form on the right or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org