We are currently seeking for Java Consultant
(with 3-5 years minimum of experience in Xstore) to join our Consultancy, Maintenance and Support Team. The Java Consultant
with detailed technical knowledge in the enabling technologies is able to support and maintain components of the Oracle Retail Suite with limited supervision, on Client’s application systems.
What are we looking for?
- Analyze, resolve and close the Incidents as per the SLAs with limited supervision;
- Contributes and participate on Problems (Bug-fixes) analysis and enhancements as assigned;
- Carries out development based on functional specifications received from the SA;
- Completes the code fix/change/development as per the agreed schedule;
- Produce development documentation;
- Follow fundamental ITIL processes defined internally;
- Keep Service Desk and Knowledge Base Tool updated;
- Develop knowledge on different Oracle technologies accordingly to the different accounts specifications with guidance from the SA;
- Develop technical knowledge (i.e. Java, SQL, WebServices (SOAP/REST/JSON) etc.);
- Responsible to communicate with Oracle Support, reporting, maintaining and closing the problems founded on the Client’s application systems, with guidance from the SA;
- Responsible to share with the Client’s all communications made with Oracle Support about their problems, created on MOS platform.
- University Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Systems Engineering or similar;
- Experience (academic and/or professional) in some of the following: Java, SQL, WebServices (SOAP/REST/JSON), Xstore.
- Basic knowledge of databases;
- Analytical Skill to interpret and understand business processes by written requirements and technical specification documents;
- Adaptable, flexible attitude and resilient to perform well under pressure;
- Ability to work well within a team with several seniority levels;
- Good communication skills, problem solving mindset;
- Availability to travel;
- Good English level.
If you think your profile matches our requirements and you are looking for an experience that offers opportunity, growth, balance, and a feeling of value, apply to this job submitting your CV through the form or by e-mail to: email@example.com