Oracle PL/SQL Developer
We are currently seeking for a
Oracle PL/SQL Developer to join our growing delivery team.
- Interpret written business requirements and specification documents.
- Perform coding according to specifications.
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Actively participate in all the stages of a project lifecycle (design, development, quality assurance, implementation and stabilization).
- University Masters in Information Systems, Information Technology, Systems Engineering or similar.
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software, according to published standards and design guidelines in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Ability to code software, according to published standards and design guidelines in Oracle Forms, Pro*C is a plus.
- Adaptable, flexible attitude and resilient to perform well under pressure.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Availability to travel.
- Proficiency in English language.
If you think your profile matches our requirements and you are looking for an experience that offers opportunity, growth, balance, and a feeling of value, apply to this job submitting your CV through the form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org