Senior Business Consultant
We are currently seeking for Senior Business Consultant
to join our growing delivery team in the United States of America (USA)
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to
- Contribute to the development of a cutting-edge product that leverages the latest advancements in cloud-oriented architecture and technologies;
- Enter the exciting world of Microsoft Azure Cloud services development and gain in-depth knowledge of cloud architecture concepts;
- Work with the best-of-breed methodologies, tools, and techniques;
- Take advantage of training and mentoring programs to grow your skills and advance your career;
- Enjoy a full package of salary, perks and benefits;
- Experience flexible working hours, extra days off, and a wellbeing program to support your work-life balance;
- Benefit from partnerships with local businesses, expanding your network and horizons;
- A hybrid working model;
- The opportunity to join a growing company with people passionate about their work in an international environment.
- Experience in Business Consultancy in the area of Retail, preferably with experience in Oracle Retail Implementations.
- Proven experience in the areas of Foundation, Pricing, Replenishment and Ordering, Supply Chain, Store and Warehouse Operations.
- Strong Project Organization skills and experience. Preferably has played a PM / PMO role in one Major implementation.
- Functional Oracle Retail Application Modlues, a minimum of MFCS (Merchanising, Pricing, Sales Audit, Invoice Matching, Allocation) and SIOCS.
- Good understanding of Oracle Retail Reference Model and Standard architecture.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 Years of Oracle Retail Experience.
What we are looking for:
- University Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Systems Engineering or similar.
- Experience with programming languages, such as SQL Server, MySQL, PL/SQL, Java, etc;
- Good communication skills, problem solving mindset;
- Adaptable, flexible attitude and resilient to perform well under pressure;
- Ability to work well within a team;
- Availability to travel;
- Proficiency in English and Spanish;
Join a growing team of nearly 300 people based in Portugal, the US, Germany, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, and China who are transforming the business of retailers across the globe. Apply now by submitting your CV or by email to email@example.com
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!