We are currently seeking for Service Analyst to join our Consultancy, Maintenance and Support Team in Curitiba, Brazil.
What are we looking for?
- Analyze, resolve and close the Incidents as per the SLAs with limited supervision;
- Contributes and participate on Problems (Bug-fixes) analysis and enhancements as assigned;
- Carries out development based on functional specifications received from the SA;
- Completes the code fix/change/development as per the agreed schedule;
- Produce development documentation;
- Follow fundamental ITIL processes defined internally;
- Keep Service Desk and Knowledge Base Tool updated;
- Develop knowledge on different Oracle technologies accordingly to the different accounts specifications with guidance from the SA;
- Develop technical knowledge (i.e. Oracle Forms, Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, WebServices (SOAP; REST; JSON);
- Responsible to communicate with Oracle Support, reporting, maintaining and closing the problems founded on the Client’s application systems, with guidance from the SA;
- Responsible to share with the Client’s all communications made with Oracle Support about their problems, created on MOS platform.
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Skilled at working within a team-orientated collaborative environment, with the ability to also work independently;
- Problem solving and critical thinking;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Appears confident and comfortable working with people at all levels;
- Efficiency communication between internal team elements;
- Compliant with CMS methodologies and processes;
- Preferable a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Computer Science or a related field;
- Ideally has work experience as a Service Analyst.
If you think your profile matches our requirements and you are looking for an experience that offers opportunity, growth, balance, and a feeling of value, apply to this job submitting your CV through the form or by e-mail to: email@example.com