We are currently seeking for a Service Architect
to join our growing Consultancy, Maintenance and Support team.
- Manage and coordinate team activities to ensure that all the pre-defined services are
delivered on the target SLA's within the expected quality standards defined internally and according to the client expectations;
- Ensures the necessary Service Line resource capacity, is according to existing and new accounts service requirements and effort stated on the SOW;
- Review integrity of the design and architecture principles, as well as, resolve business issues related with the solution, reported by the client or as a result of Incident or Problem analysis activity.
- Regularly audits Service Line quality being provided to ensure all standards are met and aligned with client expectations;
- Collaborate closely with Service Operational Managers to proactively monitor SLA performance and report them accurately;
- Provide inputs, comments and suggestions for Service Reporting;
- Provide leadership and direction, maintaining focus on tasks/ problems according with client expectations, while multitasking and coordinating the work with other Service Architects responsible for other Service Lines;
- Participates in the elaboration of effort estimates in the improvement actions of the existing ones;
- Design solutions for new CMS tools or new tools to address new business requirement opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Able to coordinate others and negotiate to achieve the desired results;
- Expertise in one or several OR modules/areas;
- System matter expert;
- Strong customer satisfaction orientation;
- Technical expertise;
- Preferable a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Computer Science or a related
- Ideally has work experience as a Service Owner.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in OR.
If you think your profile matches our requirements and you are looking for an experience that offers opportunity, growth, balance, and a feeling of value, apply to this job submitting your CV through the form or by e-mail to: email@example.com